A complete testing solution combining the high accuracy, low latency vehicle speed and attitude measurements from the SPEEDBOX-INS with the flexible data logging abilities of the new DL2 data logger. The DASH4PRO connects to either unit and will display measured parameters from both the SPEEDBOX-INS and the DL2.
The system offers the unrivalled accuracy of the SPEEDBOX-INS with the flexibility of being able to use the DASH4PRO to display summary test data and to edit test start and end parameters without the need for a laptop computer, reducing the number of times a laptop has to be carried in the car. With all test results presented live on the DASH4PRO's display and logged on the DL2's memory card for post test analysis.
The system components are tightly integrated, giving the flexibility of separate components with the ease of use of a single, complete test solution.
- Stackable cases makes the transition from setup bench, or vehicle to vehicle quick and easy.
- Setup and configure all components from any of the USB ports
- Setup tests, view results and display system messages using the DASH4PRO display
- Single power connection. Connect power to either the SPEEDBOX or DL2 and the serial data connections distribute power to the rest of the system
- D-type data connections allow for reliable connections that are easy to populate without the specialist tools required for micro-miniature connector systems
- Roll / Pitch / Yaw rates
- Roll / Pitch / Yaw angles
- 3 axis acceleration
- 3 axis speed
- Pitch and heading
- Output measurement offset
Performance Testing Measurements
- Measurement distance based on speed/acceleration/trigger/start/halt/analogue input
- Forward / total / deviation distance
- Programmable MFDD
- Total time
- Peak g-force
- Configure up to 4 tests on the DASH4PRO and show different data for each test
- 'Human readable' text storage of test results
- SPEEDBOX data combined and time aligned with sensor data from the DL2
- Speed measurement
- Brake testing
- Tyre testing
- Suspension/chassis development
- Vehicle attitude measurement (Roll, pitch, yaw)
- Performance testing
The diagram above shows an overview of a typical system. The additional inputs/outputs allow units to be integrated into other test systems, with the sensor and CAN inputs adding further data to the testing.